This year will be the 10 th edition of the European Symposium on Vascular Biomaterials Meeting. The European Symposium on Vascular Biomaterials is the expression of the multi-disciplinary approach we believe necessary in the field of new generation of devices used in our speciality. This year for the tenth anniversary you have different reasons to attend and to celebrate.
• GEPROVAS is now implanted within it’s new facilities with, we hope, a more attractive environment for partnership in research and education.
• We open the doors for networking for physicians, scientists during the pre meeting day through the multiple workshops we will organize on different topics.
• We will once again organize a very exciting bootcamp for trainees.
• For the first time we will create the start-up and technical corner. It will be an area dedicated for start-ups and technical firms looking for new ideas, new collaborations and new projects. It’s a way to make our physicians and research communities involved in new developments for our patients.
• And finally, it’s simply our Tenth Anniversary.
Nabil Chakfé, Frédéric Heim & Wolfgang Meichelboeck
The ESVB Organisation Committee
Frédéric HEIM - Mulhouse, France / Nabil CHAKFÉ - Strasbourg, France / Wolfgang MEICHELBOECK - Pentenried, Germany
2017 topics & Focus:
• Durability of vascular and endovascular devices • Latest trends in per-operative imaging technologies • Tissue, plaque and vessel wall properties and
endovascular technologiest • Expert updates on latest endovascular technologies
Goals of the meeting:
• In depth review of latest technologies • Multidisciplinary approach • Interactive platform • Clinicians meet Researchers
The ESVB 2017 features: WORKSHOP & SATELLITE MEETINGS
• Expert lectures • Young Researcher Prize session • Take Home Message - Industry symposia
CONFERENCE BOOK / SOCIAL PROGRAM
• Satellite dinner - Congress dinner
New in 2017:
Start-ups & technical companies
will enjoy a new exhibition space
“THE TECHNICAL CORNER”
to network and communicate on their
products and services.
Prepare your travel & your stay:
Travel to Strasbourg:
Located at the junction of France's North-South and East-West high-speed rail lines, close to 4 international airports, and on the banks of Europe's main commercial waterway, Strasbourg's accessibility facilitates exchanges and meetings.